The international fan forum for Japanese actor Mizushima Hiro!
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello! I'm Steffi

Go down 

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Hello! I'm Steffi   April 4th 2008, 14:34

Hello!!! I'm Steffi Perilla from the Philippines... I'm Just 12 years old going 13 on august 10... hahaha..... I'm a really big fan of Mizushima Hiro and Ikuta Toma since I've watched Hana Kimi a dozen of times.... I'm really into singing and acting... I've staged in plays in Ateneo de Manila University in Katipunan..... I really enjoy songs from the band Yellowcard, FOB, MCR, and many other bands... I usually listen to mellow song when I'm in "senti mode", I listen to songs like Realize and bubbly from Colbie Calliat. I also Love the Song Love So Sweet by Arashi...

To sum it up... I'm a 12 yr old girl that lives in the Philippines , and who is a huge fan of Mizushima Hiro and Ikuta Toma and really loves to listen to music.... and I also love SOCCER... i play midfield:D Embarassed Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Steffi   April 14th 2008, 18:32

Hi Steffi!!! WELCOME!!

I also love Toma Ikuta, I hope he will enter an official group of the Johnny's (at last)
I'm also a fan of yellowcard, our lady peace and WaT Smile

It seems you have many activities, and you play soccer as our Hiro Smile
Maybe one day you will play on stage with him Razz

You are from Phillipines, that's great, on this forum, we are from very diversified countries!!! My own is France. ^^

I hope you will enjoy spending time over here, and I apologize for not having answered you're introduction before... I'm not an admin but I think we all have to welcome new members. However, I think that many are taking their exams for the moment, like me, that's why we are late...
I hope you will help us making this forum live flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello! I'm Steffi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mizushima Hiro Forum :: MESSAGES FROM THE MANAGEMENT :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: